Did you see our "Legs" advert which ran throughout May in the gay magazines that are given away free nationally in bars and clubs ?
We ran a few special offers including a week in Gran Canaria for £299 based on two sharing accommodation and including flights. We sourced this back in April and we have now obtained additional capacity so this great deal is still available to book on line NOW.
Just search for Gran Canaria on the last three Wednesday's in September and look for the Carmen in a studio room. The price came up at £299 or even less when we checked today.
If you can't find this deal just ring our Call Centre and we'll book it for you.
Welcome to Amro's travel blogs. We will be updating our blogs with current travel news, destination information and insider knowledge for the gay and lesbian traveller. If you have any questions or comments regarding any of our posted blogs please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gay insider tips for Peru
- Check out Fallen Angel in Cusco, a funky gay friendly bar and restaurant with creative artwork for sale. Check out the toilets!
- Pick up great souviners at the Pisac Markets
- For the adventurous try the local cuisine of Cuy (Guinea Pig)
- Drinks plenty of fluids and Coca tea in Lake Titicaca
- Get to Machu Picchu early