Welcome to Amro's travel blogs. We will be updating our blogs with current travel news, destination information and insider knowledge for the gay and lesbian traveller. If you have any questions or comments regarding any of our posted blogs please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 14 January 2010
Gay Cruising has justifiably become very popular over recent years whether it be on whole ship charters or as part of a gay group on a traditional cruise. The idea that you can mix with like-minded people and meet new friends whilst enjoying visiting several destinations whilst only unpacking once is catching on fast. Plus it is great value as well.
Amro Worldwide is now making it even better value by offering discounts on gay cruises around the world. Plus we offer the financial protection of our ATOL 5826 and our unrivalled expertise in booking flights and pre and post cruise packages to make your cruise a holiday to remember.
Gay insider tips for Peru
- Check out Fallen Angel in Cusco, a funky gay friendly bar and restaurant with creative artwork for sale. Check out the toilets!
- Pick up great souviners at the Pisac Markets
- For the adventurous try the local cuisine of Cuy (Guinea Pig)
- Drinks plenty of fluids and Coca tea in Lake Titicaca
- Get to Machu Picchu early